Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866  Next   
 Post subject: Re: How do you feel today ?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm 
Einherjar

She posted a comment on Ayreon's "Isis and Osiris" and I responded and we've been talking ever since.

We are Isis and Osiris, so that is pretty interesting. Arjen's been trying to get us to unite, I guess.

That's what the whole theory of everything album is about.

Right now reality is fragmented into three separate things and no one is really happy about it. Apparently the two beings that created the universe had a falling out and decided to go their separate ways. Each version of reality is the manifestation of how each one of them views reality. The problem is that neither one of us are content with this situation. We just want to reunite the universe back into what it used to be again.

She is very stubborn and doesn't quite understand this yet. She knows the consequences if we don't work it out though. The universe ends in a fiery chaotic singularity again, or a frozen void depending on who's version of reality dominates the consciousness of it's inhabitants.

Everyone goes back and forth between these existences and all of them are fairly uncomfortable and leave you longing for a home that doesn't exist.

She's deliberately hurting my feelings right now because she is totally lost in this world and I am fairly content with it since this is the one I created through electromagnetism. I understand how she feels. Hopefully this will work out sooner or later.

I am trying to make her understand that I'm the only one who understands her and can help her and just want to be there for her and love her, but he keeps mentioning other gods and goddesses that used to exist - like Arjen - and wonders why they aren't helping her.

The situation is just heartbreaking. I get her closer to understanding and everything, then she takes two steps backwards and says I think too differently. I don't know how to solve this problem, but if she would just be a normal human being and me too and we can just do that, it would work, but she wants to keep bringing up all this other stuff into it and when I try to meet her halfway, it isn't working very well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:44 am 
Einherjar

You'd think after twenty some years my family would stop leaving shit lying around for me to trip over. That's just common sense isn't it? Vision impaired person living here let's not leave things lying around seems a simple concept to grasp. Yeah that's uh that's not happening yet so courtesy of a carelessly placed skateboard I've split my lbottom lip and bust my nose up pretty good. Perhaps it's my own fault though. Maybe I need to wear a full crash helmet whenever I do something.

So annoyed about that but I've got new cds being shipped out and I'm probably gonna catch Behemoth and Watain when they tour Australia in a couple months so that's cool.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:02 pm 
Ist Krieg

RelentlessOblivion wrote:
You'd think after twenty some years my family would stop leaving shit lying around for me to trip over. That's just common sense isn't it? Vision impaired person living here let's not leave things lying around seems a simple concept to grasp. Yeah that's uh that's not happening yet so courtesy of a carelessly placed skateboard I've split my lbottom lip and bust my nose up pretty good. Perhaps it's my own fault though. Maybe I need to wear a full crash helmet whenever I do something.

So annoyed about that but I've got new cds being shipped out and I'm probably gonna catch Behemoth and Watain when they tour Australia in a couple months so that's cool.

That's fucking awful. Who fucking leaves a skateboard lying around where anyone regardless of the quality of their vision could trip on it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 am 
Einherjar

That's really unfortunate that your family are not being more concerned with your needs and are being careless.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:25 am 
I live with my parents!

traptunderice wrote:
RelentlessOblivion wrote:

That's fucking awful. Who fucking leaves a skateboard lying around where anyone regardless of the quality of their vision could trip on it?

Just awful. Sincerely sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:34 am 
Einherjar

Feeling really good....Apparently I could have just dove in head first with the singing without wasting a single second practicing like I did if I knew where to look....but it took me ten years...apparently someone's been looking for me and our voices are actually physically connected and we are meant to sing together. It's a strange thing. She can easily get away with doing anything with a thought...me I needed the mechanics of it to learn but apparently I will not have to remember a single thing about it from now on.

This very well could be a situation where The Underworld calls, nobody's really there but your own thoughts ringing in your ears and it's meant to promise what it never intended to deliver.

Obviously, I think at the very least she'll want to confirm what she knows, but it's more likely we will skip the formalities and get to work.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:36 am 
Einherjar

The other woman will always be a good friend since she has always been family...but her true love is a stick in the mud.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 am 
Einherjar

Fucking exhausted is how I'm feeling today. It's been a very draining week for me.Started the week feeling pretty much the worst I have since mid 2013 and finishing the week on a massive high.Not going to bore you all with the negative nonsense but the positives are worth talking about. Firstly my girlfriend and I have begun looking for a place to rent together which is both exciting as hell and absolutely terrifying. Distant second is the social group my friends and I have started working on specifically for the vision impaired is really gaining some momentum.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:05 pm 
Ist Krieg

Normally I'm not bothered by the fact that my dad died when I was a kid, but all of the facebook spamming about it being Father's Day is kinda pissing me off. I hope everyone's dad dies! Not really.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:01 pm 
Metal Lord

traptunderice wrote:
Normally I'm not bothered by the fact that my dad died when I was a kid, but all of the facebook spamming about it being Father's Day is kinda pissing me off. I hope everyone's dad dies! Not really.

I feel your pain bro, my dad died a year and a half ago and that's still very fresh in my mind and i think about him all the time and the whole fathers day (among other things) thing really depresses me these days. Wish i could see him one more time to say goodbye properly but alas i never got that opportunity as he died very suddenly. I'm glad he was asleep when he died as he was spared of his last moments being traumatized by the dying process. God, i miss him...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm 
Einherjar

The story is evolving exactly like I was told it would.

This truly is one of the most beautiful stories that I hope one day people will understand.

It's just strange...I would have never considered a concept like "Half of Zero" to be a feasible concept...that's why I'm not the genius.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:50 am 
Einherjar

The Necrodude wrote:
traptunderice wrote:

I feel your pain bro, my dad died a year and a half ago and that's still very fresh in my mind and i think about him all the time and the whole fathers day (among other things) thing really depresses me these days. Wish i could see him one more time to say goodbye properly but alas i never got that opportunity as he died very suddenly. I'm glad he was asleep when he died as he was spared of his last moments being traumatized by the dying process. God, i miss him...

Losing loved ones is just brutal. I'm not really close to my dad or step-dad but was very close to my grand-dad and when he passed from stomach cancer about fibe years ago I was devastated .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:27 pm 
Metal Fighter

since when has adveser had mental health problems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:49 pm 
Metal Lord

juannaman wrote:
since when has adveser had mental health problems

Always? But i'm not one to talk about mental health issues when i am currently battling thoughts of suicide. So, i'm not exactly the very picture of mental health either.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:26 pm 
Einherjar

Who is Necrodude, who is, clinical depression for me and because of the cycling I'm not willing to take anti-depressants. Several of them are on the WADA banned substances list and medical exemptions take a very long time. Fortunately I have a plethora of coping mechanisms so when things ger really tough, as they did about a month ago, there's just barely enough to keep me from doing anything drastic.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:03 am 
Jeg lever med min foreldre

so South America is awesome. 4 months that could've easily been 6+, but my sister got engaged (to a guy who used to work with me, whom she met when she came to visit me in Toulouse, who woulda thunk it?) and i had to go back.

Florianopolis, Brazil
Montevideo, Cabo Polonio, and Punta del Diablo, Uruguay
Buenos Aires, El Calafate, El Chalten, and Mendoza, Argentina
Puerto Natales/Torres del Paine national park, Santiago, Valparaiso, and San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
Uyuni salt flats and La Paz, Bolivia
Cusco/Machu Picchu, Lima, and Huaraz, Peru
Bogota, San Gil, Santa Marta/Taganga/Tayrona national park, Cartagena, Medellin, and Salento, Colombia
Iguazu falls on both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides

highlights include riding a bicycle down the death road near La Paz, the jaw-droppingly beautiful 6-day hike through the Torres del Paine national park in Chilean Patagonia, and taking Ayahuasca twice. the latter, guys, read up on it if you haven't already, it's incredible.

i'm back in Lisbon now, loving it, but will go to London in September for a 2-week intensive wine course, trying to change careers from this Finance crap to the wine and spirits industry, let's see how it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:34 am 
Einherjar

That sounds like an awesome trip Azrael. Pretty jealous I'd love to just go on a three or four month wander through Europe or South America or anywhere really.

I'm told 1 year anniversaries are kind of a big deal so my girlfriend and I will be heading to the best restaurant in town Friday night. Still can't believe a year has passed so quickly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:38 pm 
Ist Krieg

Best restaurant in town ventures! Congrats.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:43 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

Girlfriend has been in and out of hospital for the last four days due to a bad allergic reaction. No longer worried shitless as she seems to be making a full recovery, but seriously, fuck allergies and whichever piece of shit demonic being created them...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:46 am 
Einherjar

Allergies suck, good to hear she's making a full recovery, hopefully one day we'll live in a world without allergies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 859, 860, 861, 862, 863, 864, 865, 866  Next