Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 pm

Post subject: Rules of conduct of the Metal Artwork forum
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:25 am 
MetalReviews Staff

This part of the forum is only dedicated to discussion about the artworks presented here. So please only post if you are interested in giving your honnest and constructive opinion of the artworks showcased here. Please restrain yourself from flamming or insulting the artists. Do not use this forum to post links to your websites / pages. The same applies to any links to images from/on other sites. Non compliant messages will be erased.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the Metal Artwork forum !
In Metal We Trust !

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:14 am 
Svartalfar

why can members post artwork?:roll:
financial reasons?

*is an artist* :D

Post subject: time
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:44 am 
MetalReviews Staff

Well its simple, time is the main issue, I don't have time to control what is posted all day long... also, I use the forum as a display of my wife and my own gallery, its not intended to become a huge forum that will need tens of people to moderate and take care of. There are tons of artwork forums where anyone can post what they want... those are moderated by a full crew, why not post there ?

Thanks for your comprehension,

Chris

Somen wrote:
financial reasons?

Post subject: Re: time
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:12 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

Chris@MetalReviews wrote:
Well its simple, time is the main issue, I don't have time to control what is posted all day long... also, I use the forum as a display of my wife and my own gallery, its not intended to become a huge forum that will need tens of people to moderate and take care of. There are tons of artwork forums where anyone can post what they want... those are moderated by a full crew, why not post there ?

Chris

Somen wrote:
financial reasons?

Not sure it's right using MR as your personal advertising space, if it's the ARTWORK forum it should show artwork, regardless of who made it. You can still post your own in an open forum, surely?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:24 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

Well that's my choice as long as I created and payed for this site since 2000 now, so I don't see why its not really right using it to show my artwork... its an added service, as mentionned, for metal bands. Now if people want to show their stuff, I invite them to create their own website... sorry if you disagree.

Chris

zadsterboombox wrote:

Chris

Somen wrote:
financial reasons?

Not sure it's right using MR as your personal advertising space, if it's the ARTWORK forum it should show artwork, regardless of who made it. You can still post your own in an open forum, surely?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:23 pm 
Svartalfar

sounds perfectly fair to me

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:34 am 
Ist Krieg

Well that's my choice as long as I created and payed for this site since 2000 now, so I don't see why its not really right using it to show my artwork... its an added service, as mentionned, for metal bands. Now if people want to show their stuff, I invite them to create their own website... sorry if you disagree.

Chris

zadsterboombox wrote:

Chris

Somen wrote:
financial reasons?

Owned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:54 pm 
MetalReviews Staff

metalNESS wrote:

Chris

zadsterboombox wrote:

Chris

Somen wrote:
financial reasons?

Owned

:? Not sure that that's much of an '0wn3d', but I didn't realise that you're paying for it, so do what you want with it. Sorry for any offence.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:53 am 
Banned Mallcore Kiddie

You could always let people send you artwork for you to post on the forum for them, if you think it's such a moderation issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:36 pm 
Just so you know, this forum is becoming redundant.