Metal Reviews

Newest and Best Metal Reviews!
FAQ :: Search :: Members :: Groups :: Register
Login
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:29 am 
Einherjar

zadsterboombox wrote:
Dead Machine wrote:
Ikfaldu Död wrote:
I've been speaking to Novak recently over the phone, hes been doing good in prison. Hes made friends, gotten into a circle, only been in one fight and is generally doing alright.

The priest of the church tried visiting him but isnt allowed cause he isnt on Novaks family or friends list.

Uh... why are we being told this?

Aaron, I'm ashamed of you. The poor boy took time out from his busy schedule to kindly keep us up to date on his poor little friend getting rimming classes in Aussie clink, and that's all the gratitude you can show? I'm disappointed.

You're right Zadster... I'm underestimating the contributions that Novak made to the board. Why, he posted incessantly about idiot shit, and linked us repeatedly to Schwarzreich, so that we would not lose our way to the place. Such kindness in a small, foolish vessel.

I'm terribly sorry, Friend of Novak. Next time Novak gets time off from being raped repeatedly by a large black man named 'Cornhole ' (and this is what is happening, regardless of what he tells you. Trust me) then tell him that Aaron remembers him fondly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11