Quote:
Exmortus - In Hatreds Flame
Neoclassical Death/Thrash
Quoted: 86 / 100

Click here to see the review.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:04 pm 
Banned Mallcore Kiddie

From having seen them live along with Vektor in Phoenix, I'm kind of neutral on their music. They don't kick my ass like Hypnosia or Witchaven, but they're inoffensive enough to be better than shitty Municipal Waste or Toxic holosuck. I'll have to give their recorded stuff a chance sometime..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:34 pm 
Metal Servant

stevelovesmoonspell wrote:
From having seen them live along with Vektor in Phoenix, I'm kind of neutral on their music. They don't kick my ass like Hypnosia or Witchaven, but they're inoffensive enough to be better than shitty Municipal Waste or Toxic holosuck. I'll have to give their recorded stuff a chance sometime..
If you've seen them in Phoenix, you've probably seen me at their shows then. I am known throughout the phoenix metal scene as "the dude with the king diamond back patch"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:07 pm 
Karma Whore

Neoclassical Thrash now there is something worth wild there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 pm 
Banned Mallcore Kiddie

About2Crash wrote:
stevelovesmoonspell wrote:
If you've seen them in Phoenix, you've probably seen me at their shows then. I am known throughout the phoenix metal scene as "the dude with the king diamond back patch"

That's cool that your active in the scene up there, I'm moving back to AZ with my girl in a few months.. Phoenix has an incredible scene even though we had to drive like three hours from Parker to get there.. I haven't been to a show there since Mayhem at the Clubhouse though, anything new going on down there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 am 
Metal Servant

I am in a blackened thrash band called Singularity that is going to take over. We have been perfectly handcrafting everything so that when we debut we will have demo, shirts etc. everything rather than build it up. All of us have been in different bands and gone through start ups so we have no intention on wasting time. It sounds very similar to Vektor and Jack from Hemoptysis is my lead guitarist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 am 
Ist Krieg

I saw this band live, and it was intense. Just a small crowd of people, but they created so much energy that it there must have been at least twice as many people than there were. There wasn't a moment when people weren't headbanging, storming the stage, and moshing, it was awesome. Sometimes the lead guitarist would just let the crowd tap like retards on the neck of his guitar during a solo, me included.

It was pretty awesome. :dio:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:20 am 
The Commish

back on topic...

another new shitty band, thankfully they are done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 am 
Banned Mallcore Kiddie

About2Crash wrote:
I am in a blackened thrash band called Singularity that is going to take over. We have been perfectly handcrafting everything so that when we debut we will have demo, shirts etc. everything rather than build it up. All of us have been in different bands and gone through start ups so we have no intention on wasting time. It sounds very similar to Vektor and Jack from Hemoptysis is my lead guitarist.

I recall hearing some of Hemoptysis's material a while back, they are another good band from that area. Its good to see another Arizonan on the board, hopefully I run into you at the Vader/Immolation show, take care man. Let me know when you produce your demo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:14 am 
Metal Servant

I will be at Origin tonight, so if you are there, look for the Diamond jacket.